1973 Jaguar E Type V 12 Series III 2+2
- One of 7,297 examples made between 1971 and 1975
- Engine bay refresh in 2016-2017
- 5.3L V-12 SOHC engine with quadruple sidedraft Zenith-Stromberg carburetors and electronic ignition
- Borg-Warner M12 three-speed automatic transmission and 3.54 gearing
- Silver Gray exterior with French Blue leather interior with black trim
- Air-conditioning, power four-wheel disc brakes, power rack-and-pinion steering, independent front and rear suspension
- Wire wheels and front bumper overriders
- Documentation includes a copy of Jaguar World E-Type Restoration Guide Series I and II, Jaguar E-Type Series III repair operations manual, many color photos, a thumbdrive of related file and partial service records
This is one gorgeous Jaguar E-Type with reportedly fewer than 50,000 miles on it! Made in February 1973 in Coventry, England, the previous owner of this beautiful cat acquired it in British Columbia, Canada after a previous owner reportedly found it in an Arizona desert in 2007. HE has lovingly cared for this Jag for the past 12 years and did an engine out refurbishment.
Its combination of beauty, high performance, and competitive pricing established the E-Type as an icon of the motoring world. The car’s claimed 150 mph top speed, sub-seven-second 0 to 60 mph acceleration, monocoque construction, disc brakes, rack-and-pinion steering and independent front and rear suspension distinguished the car and spurred industry-wide changes.
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on July 28, 2021.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States